In Studio Group Classes are Back !!
In Studio Private Sessions are Available by appointment
Monday Wednesday Friday Mornings 9:30AM
Wednesday Evenings 6Pm
Check Calendar for more details.
1. In Studio – Full Registration Only – $120 for 6 Mondays – $140 for 7 weeks
- Guaranteed spot in a 3 student in-studio class
- Online link for the class will also be provided should staying home be more appropriate
- For committing to more than one class per week, your fees are reduced by 10%
- For health reasons credit will provided for missed classes for next term if makeups are not possible.
2. Online – $90 for 6 or $105 for 7 classes
- Receive Zoom links for all classes and come to a total of 6/7 classes over the 6/7 weeks.
- The link can be used within your household on one device.
- All online participants must fill out registration form and waiver.
3. Online – Unlimited Drop In – $165
- Receive Zoom links for all session classes.
- Classes are scheduled 3 days a week for 6 weeks; you have the flexibility to attend as many online classes as you wish during current session.
- The link can be used within your household on one device, family members are welcome to participate along with you.
- All participants must fill out a registration form and waiver.
4. Private or semi Private sessions
- $75 for 60 min for a single session or $240 for a package of 4
Registration for classes or privates will be taken by email or phone.
Paid for by email transfer prior to the first class. Cash or cheque for studio classes also works.
New Students will fill out physical evaluations and waivers prior to joining any class.
Privates are available prior to joining the group if the student or teacher request it.
In class we work in a progressive manner and students move on to deeper work as they are ready.
The importance of the Breath cannot be overstated.
It is highly recommended that:
- Students develop regular home practice
- Take two classes per week – one asana class and one pranayama class.
Multi Level classes are designed around the needs of the students attending. Options for the various levels of flexibility and strength will be provided so all students are both challenged and safe.
The Gentle class and or Level one class is a class suitable for beginners and for people needing a less intense class, those recovering from an injury or illness. We gently open the joints of the body using props as needed.
A whole array of props such as blankets, mats, bolsters, straps, chairs and blocks could be used to modify poses as required. It is important to discuss any concerns with your teacher prior to class.
Restorative/Pranayama is a multilevel class focusing on supine poses and breathing techniques.
Pranayama is translated as breath control. In the Iyengar method this is approached with care when the students have some capacity for asana, the postures.
One day a week will be devoted to this work. The class will be on a different day each week on a rotating basis.