Westshore Yoga Class Options for:
Fall Session #1, Sept 14 – October 31, 2020
Fall Session #2, November 2 – December 18, 2020
1. In Studio – Full Registration Only – 6 Weeks $120
- Guaranteed spot in a 4 student in-studio class
- For committing to more than one class per week, your fees are reduced by 10%
- For health reasons credit will provided for missed classes for next term or students missing a class can request the online link for a make up.
- Please let me know if you will miss any class as there is a waiting list.
2. Online – Registered – 1 Class Per Week – 6 Weeks $90
- Receive Zoom link for your registered class. The link can be used within your household on one device, family members are welcome to participate along with you.
3. Online – Unlimited Drop In – 6 Weeks – $160
- Receive Zoom links for all session classes.
- Classes are scheduled 5 days a week for 6 weeks; you have the flexibility to attend as many online classes as you wish during current session.
- The link can be used within your household on one device, family members are welcome to participate along with you
- Private or semi Private sessions
- $75 for 60 min for a single session or $240 for a package of 4
Registration for classes or privates will be taken by email or phone.
Paid for by email transfer prior or cash or cheque on the first day of class.
Level 1 is a class recommended for beginners or those content to continue to work on mobility, stability and strength on the introductory syllabus.
Level 2 is a class for students ready to work with inversions and deeper work. It is highly recommended that students are beginning a regular home practice.
Level 3 is a challenging class for more experienced students ready to refine the art of yoga even further. There is regular work with inversions, balancings, twists as well as forward and back extensions. It is expected that students have a regular home practice. Teachers approval is required to attend this class.
Multi Level classes are designed around the needs of the students attending. Options for the various levels will be provided so all students are both challenged and safe.
The Gentle class is a class for people needing a less intense class, those recovering from an injury or illness. We gently open the joints of the body using props as needed.
A whole array of props such as blankets, mats, bolsters, straps, chairs and blocks could be used to modify poses as required. It is important to discuss any concerns with your teacher prior to class.
Restorative/Pranayama is a multilevel class focusing on supine poses and breathing techniques.
Pranayama is translated as breath control. In the Iyengar method this is approached with care when the students have some capacity for asana, the postures.
One day a week will be devoted to this work. The class will be on a different day each week on a rotating basis.