ONLINE YOGA CLASSES
AVAILABLE MONDAY THRU FRIDAY
ONLINE YOGA CLASS PROTOCOLS FOR ZOOM
1. GETTING SET UP ON ZOOM:
- Download Zoom on your phone, tablet or laptop or any computer that has a camera.
- For those that would like assistance, I will be happy to schedule a 15 minute practice sign in test – just email and we can go through it together.
2. ACCESSING YOUR ONLINE CLASSES:
- When you are registered, I will email you the specific class links that will be valid for the entire session. Please save this email with the links!
- Please register with Zoom using your own name so that when you attempt to join a class, I will see your name in the Zoom “waiting room.” I will only admit people to the class that I expect to be there.
3. JOINING A CLASS:
- When you click on the link in the email, it will take you to a “waiting room” and I will have to admit you to the online class. It is like knocking on the door. Please be patient as I may be speaking to another student.
- Plan to join at least 15 minutes before class start time so that we can check in, check your set up, audio, video, props.
4. CONFIGURING YOUR MAT:
- Please ensure that your mat is visible from floor to ceiling, so I can see you lying, sitting or standing.
5. PROTOCOLS DURING THE CLASS:
- All participants will start out muted during the session.
- If you do have a question, please put up your hand and wave to get may attention.
- You will then need to unmute yourself and ask your question
- If you need to talk to me about anything, before or after class is best.
- I will also stay online after the class for Q and A if there is a need.