Westshore Yoga Studio Royal Bay
The studio is located on the Westshore of Victoria near the border of Metchosin and Colwood, address is 475 Royal Bay Drive.
With deep respect, we acknowledge that we sit on the ancestral lands of the Teechamista and Lekwungen speaking people of the Esquimalt and Songhees Nations. We endeavor to walk softly on these lands and to rebuild our community with humility and openness.
Royal Bay is currently being transformed with a new high school, parks, trails and a new community of residential is blossoming. It is an exciting place to be. The community is growing and we are growing too. We have been a part of the community since 2005 and have found it be a wonderful place to work and play.
Kindness = giving people Space.
Please stay home or take an Online class if:
- You are experiencing any fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or stomach flu symptoms.
- For your safety, if I am experiencing any of the above symptoms, I will cancel in studio classes and do online only.
Studio Etiquette – we would appreciate if you could:
- Park on the opposite side of the street out of respect for the neighbours.
- Not wear anything scented to class, as some people may have allergies.
- Come with clean feet, this is more of an issue in the summer when we often go barefoot or wear sandals.
- Come a few minutes early to get your mat and props set.
- If you are running late, you are still welcome, if the class is in the midst of the centering when you arrive, please sit and center in the foyer and join us when that is complete.
- Shoes and water are left in the foyer.
- For your safety, keep the instructor informed of any concerns that could affect your yoga practice.
- For your comfort in class best to eat at least 2 hours prior to class and to wear layers.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own mat, though extras are available in a pinch. The studio has all the other necessary props.
- Come with an open Heart and Mind.